Friday, March 27, 2015

Busted Open And Authentic: Happy Birthday To Me :)

Busted Open And Authentic: Happy Birthday To Me :)

To know how other people behave takes intelligence, but to know myself takes wisdom.
To manage other people’s lives takes strength, but to manage my own life takes true power.
If I am content with what I have, I can live simply and enjoy both prosperity and free time.
If my goals are clear, I can achieve them without fuss.
If I am at peace with myself, I will not spend my life force in conflicts.
If I have learned to let go, I do not need to fear dying.
~ angeL.
xo.


PS. My Birthday is on MARS 29th and it's the first Birthday in as long as I can remember that I did not feel like absolute darkness and actually wanting to commit suicide. Around this time I always reflect and look back at my life and feel like I have not advanced in my human existence over the last year (since my last Bday) and this has always gotten to me and caused a depression in my mind.

However this year was magical and mliagros.. and I've (through the grace of the Universe) dodged a suicide attempt and have actually gone on to creating a life that I'm proud of and have created using nothing more than Love energy and my two bare hands.... and of course with the insurmountable assistance and guidance of the Universe and many beautiful people from my past and the loving relationships that I have made over the last year. Too many to mention.. you know who you are.. I love you all.. and I thank you forever for being in my Life.

Peace. Love. Namaste. Forever.

~ aV.

PPS. I love Trees smile emoticon

No comments: